If you run a business, you know how valuable local citations can be to bring customer traffic. Whether your company has an actual storefront or you work from home, you will benefit from local exposure. The basic place to start with your program of local SEO is a Google My Business account.
This price covers initial setup of your GMB page, including:
- Using your existing Google account, or setting up a new one using Gmail. I will provide your new email address and password for your new GMB account.
- Entering your basic information, including street address, phone number, hours open, and so on.
- Placing photos of your business exterior, interior, interesting features (principals, crew, etc.).
- Writing business description with special attention to your keywords.
- Setting up and writing your first post, with one photo.
Your Google My Business page can be treated in the same way as any other social media opportunity. Make regular posts, announce special promotions, present awards… the possibilities are boundless.
I’ll set up you as the Owner of your new GMB account, and me as the Manager. If you want to take over the day to day maintenance, great! Please do let me know if you want me to write your regular posts and include photos. To select that option, check out the Subscription option for Google My Business: Monthly Monitoring.