If you run a business, you know how valuable local citations can be to bring customer traffic. Whether your company has an actual storefront or you work from home, you will benefit from local exposure. The next best place to start with your program of local SEO for Spartanburg or Upstate SC is a Yelp Business account.
Local search ranking is getting more and more crucial. For evidence, just consider these observations:
- 97% of people learn more about a local company online than anywhere else. (Source: SEO Tribunal)
- 88% of searches for local businesses on a mobile device either call or visit the business within 24 hours. (Source: Nectafy)
- 78% of location-based mobile searches result in an offline purchase. (Source: SEO Tribunal)
This price covers initial setup of your Yelp page, including:
- Using your existing Google account, or setting up a new one using Gmail. I will provide your new email address and password for your new Yelp account.
- Entering your basic information, including street address, phone number, hours open, and so on.
- Placing photos of your business exterior, interior, interesting features (principals, crew, etc.).
- Writing business description for digital marketing with special attention to your keywords.
- Setting up and writing your first post, with one photo.
Your Yelp Business page can be treated in pretty much the same way as any other social media opportunity. Make regular posts, announce special promotions, present awards… the possibilities are boundless.
I’ll set up you as the Owner of your new Yelp account, and me as the Manager. If you want to take over the day to day maintenance, great! Please do let me know if you want me to write your regular posts and include photos. To select that option, check out the Subscription option for Yelp Business: Monthly Monitoring.
There are no reviews yet.