On a daily basis, I partner with a popular graphic design company to provide a variety of services in collaboration with new bloggers, eCommerce site owners, service businesses and more. I can do the heavy lifting of content creation. You can sit back and enjoy a frappucino while I collaborate with you to create your content!
- I have extensive experience in creative writing, and meeting deadlines.
- For over 20 years I covered motocross racing for a weekly publication with national and international scope.
- Also I published my own regional motocross monthly paper. I wrote more in depth about local tracks and riders that got left out of national coverage.
- For 13 years I was sole proprietor of a graphic design/PR firm that dealt mainly with advertising agencies. Often I provided original content for ads, employee handbooks, marketing campaigns and so on.
My background is varied.
- I come from a medical family, so medical and dental terms and usage are familiar. By formal education I am trained as a botanist.
- For 2 years I taught middle/upper school sciences, then maths.
- Most recently, I spent 16 years as sole proprietor of a landscaping company. Most of that time, I was certified to apply lawn & ornamental pesticides. So, I know enough about grass, bugs and weeds to make your eyes cross.
- I make a mean pizza.
Should you need more than the minimum amount of content writing, please contact me via my handy contact form. We can consult and come to an agreement best for both of us.
I’m looking forward to working for you!