Yelp Business Monthly Monitoring
Congratulations on your new Yelp Business account! You know the importance of driving local customers to your location. But check out these search stats, from HubSpot:
- 46% of all Google searches are looking for local information. (Source: GoGulf)
- 72% of consumers that did a local search visited a store within five miles. (Source: HubSpot Marketing Statistics)
- 97% of people learn more about a local company online than anywhere else. (Source: SEO Tribunal)
- 88% of searches for local businesses on a mobile device either call or visit the business within 24 hours. (Source: Nectafy)
- 61% of mobile searchers are more likely to contact a local business if they have a mobile-friendly site. (Source: HubSpot Marketing Statistics)
- By 2021, mobile devices will influence more than $1.4 trillion in local sales. (Source: Forrester)
- 18% of local smartphone searches led to a purchase within a day, whereas only 7% of non-local searches led to a sale. (Source: Think with Google)
- 78% of location-based mobile searches result in an offline purchase. (Source: SEO Tribunal)
- “Near me” or “close by” type searches grew by more than 900% over two years. (Source: Chat Meter)
- 72% of computer or tablet users and 67% of smartphone users want ads that are customized to their city or zip code. (Source: Think with Google)
- By using location-based coupons on mobile can lead to a 9916% increase in incremental mobile revenue. (Source: WordStream)
- Local searches result in purchases 28% of the time. (Source: Joel House Search Media)
- Search result information will send 70% of consumers to a physical store. (Source: Joel House Search Media)
- 92% of searchers will pick businesses on the first page of local search results. (Source: SEO Expert)
- Global retail ecommerce sales will reach $4.5 trillion by 2021. (Source: HubSpot Marketing Statistics)
- 4 in 5 consumers use search engines to find local information. (Source: Think with Google)
This blizzard of percentages means 3 things:
- Your business should be mobile friendly.
- You want to make it easy for customers to find you.
- Your efforts should be consistent to keep your company in front of people.
All 3 are easily managed by BW SEO (that’s me) on a monthly basis for a very reasonable subscription cost. You run a business, so go ahead and do what you’re good at and leave the day to day SEO activities to us.
Your price covers monthly monitoring of your Yelp Business page, including:
- Updating your basic information, including changes to hours open, holiday messages, and so on.
- Placing updated photos of your business including titles and alt text for SEO purposes.
- Writing one post per month, with one photo.
- Noting changes in analytics and dealing with them for you.
- Monthly report during the last week of the month.
For more than one post per month, select the variation of this subscription that you need.